Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, June 11, 2018

It's clobberin' time!

Morning:
Gabriel had an interesting night. He moves around a lot to get comfortable and sleep. He was all over the place. I got up, got ready, washed bottles and drove to work.
The drive was good, I have been listening to the radio and keep remembering why i don't listen to it as much anymore. These sports talk hosts look for anything to be negative on and think what they are saying is cool. Oh well. It's Monday and I'm ready to get to work.
Morning went well, just hung out and chatted with a few people. Just waiting for lunch.

Afternoon:
Ate my lunch and took a walk to get an iced coffee. I had a meeting at 2:30 regarding training that we will be creating and presenting. I did a little research on it and grabbed some materials to share with my coworker tomorrow.  After here going to get the boys and hang out for a bit.

Nighttime:
Got home and hung out. Made dinner and put clothes to wash. I was able to do a session of DDP Yoga and it was good. Happy to be doing it again. I have to stay up to get the Mickey's Halloween party tickets. So I am going to watch RAW while I wait. It's off to bed after I get the tickets.

No comments:

Post a Comment