Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Round 3... Week 2... Day 1

 Morning:

Woke up and went to get ready. I got lunch ready for the boys. Got them ready. My wife took her friend to the airport and went to the office. I took the boys to school. The drop off was nice, quick and easy. Came home and made coffee and started training. Today went ok, we had to flip flop weeks to accommodate a training request. We finished training, I took a shower and I pre-ordered WWE 2K22 against my better judgement. Anyway, my wife came home and I watered the front lawn and now we are going to get Gabriel.

(Morning: Coffee, water, chocolate)

Afternoon:

Picked up some Thai Iced Tea before getting Gabriel. We are home now. Had lunch and checked back in to work. Now waiting for a break to go get Javi. I went to go pick him up with Gabriel and we came home. Back in to work now, just running out the clock. We have practice to go to soon. After work I tool Javi to practice,  it was good and after we picked up my wife and Gabriel. 

(Afternoon: Thai Iced Tea, water, white rice, torta de carne, tortilla,ZOA)

Nighttime:

Went to 7-11 and bought some Slurpees for us. Went to grab dinner at Taco Bell and came home. Had dinner and watched AFV with Javi and Gabriel. Sent them over to bed and took out the trash. Watched some shows and now off to bed

(Nighttime: Taco bell, Slurpee, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment