Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, March 14, 2022

Monday

 Morning:

Woke up and my back felt a lot better. It was still stiff but I was able to walk around with no issues. Got the boys breakfast and got the bags ready for school. Took them over for the drop off and came home to make coffee and logged in to work. No training today for me, so I was able to catch up on some things. I am really tired. I was able to review documents while doing laundry and I got ready to go get Gabriel.

(Morning: Coffee, water, muffin)

Afternoon:

Grabbed me a chicken sandwich and some tacos from Jack in the Box and picked up Gabriel. We came home and I made him a pizza. Been hanging out with him, on a break I mowed the lawn and the back yard. About to have lunch and go pick up Javi. Picked him up and came home, had a meeting and after that I was able to log out of work. After I practiced with Gabriel and Javi in the backyard. After some time we went to Target. 

(Afternoon: Chicken Sandwich, tacos, ZOA, water)

Nighttime:

Went to Target and got some items. Passed by Jamba Juice and Wingstop to grab food. Came home to eat and rest. Had javi shower, my wife bathed Gabriel and soon after I showered as well. We watched some TV and now off to bed.

(Nighttime: water, coke, wings, fries)

No comments:

Post a Comment