Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, March 21, 2022

Domingo

Morning:
Woke up and went to make some coffee, had Javi get ready for church and I went to take a shower. I am ready to go, now just waiting for time. Going to pass by Target after to grab some items that my wife needs to make lunch and some sandwich meat for my 2 days in the office. Church was good and the Target run was fine as well. We went home afterwards. 
(Morning: water, coffee)

Afternoon: 
Cleaned up a bit, folded clothes and had lunch. Rested and started to drive over to my sister's to drop off my Mom. We got there and hung out a bit and came back home, got some bobba tea on the way back.
(Afternoon: Shrimp Fettucine Alfredo,  Coke, water)

Nighttime:
Got home and had dinner, washed dishes, helped Javi shower,  my wife bathed Gabriel and I showered after. We watched AFV and we sent the boys to bed. Watched The Walking Dead and soon going to bed.
(Nighttime: Thai Iced Tea,  pulled pork sandwiches, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment