Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, March 26, 2022

Tee Ball Saturday

Morning:
Woke up and made breakfast for the boys. Ate and I took a shower. Started doing laundry and we waited until it was time to go to Gabriel's game.
(Morning: water, coffee, egg, cheese, bacon sandwich)

Afternoon:
Got to Gabriel's game and he did well. 2 hits from pitching and 1 hit off the tee. He had 2 plays that he did that were good. After the game we came home. My wife isn't feeling good so I am taking her ticket to the movies. Got to the movies with my Mom and Sister. We watched The Lost City and I was funny, after we came home.
(Afternoon: nachos grande, Gatorade, coke)

Nighttime:
Got home and took the boys to the park. There was some person there that apparently got offended that Gabriel brought his toy TMNT nun-chucks to the part. He was very irate and was yelling at me saying that I brought a weapon to the part. I explained it was a toy, but all he was seeing red and wanted to fight. I defused the situation as I do not want to get into any arguments, yelling matches or fights in front of the boys. He left, we stayed. After I got the truck washed and came home to do more laundry. Ate dinner and now watching Mr. Bean.
(Nighttime: water, beer, orange chicken, fried rice, chow mein)

No comments:

Post a Comment