Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Taco Tuesday

Morning:
Woke up and got dressed. Got lunch ready for the boys and had the get dressed and ready to go to school. We took them over and came back home, made coffee and started training. It went pretty good today. Karla was out, so I trained with Monika. After training I got some laundry done. Waiting for the rest and for time to go get Gabriel. 
(Morning: Coffee, water)

Afternoon:
Went to Target to get items to make lunch. Washing the car and now off to get Gabriel. We had lunch and I folded clothes. Checked back in to work and soon on my break I go and get Javi. Finished worked and tried to go take Javi to practice but the fields were taken. We were going to go to another park but Javi's stank attitude made me just want to return home and I had him practice in the yard. Played catch with Gabriel and we were off to Costco. 
(Afternoon: iced Caramel Macchiato,  water, chicken gnocchi soup)

Nighttime:
Got to Costco and got a few things. Had dinner and came home. Bathed Gabriel and my wife helped Javi shower. I showered after and cleaned up the kitchen and stove. Watched TV and now off to bed.
(Nighttime: iced tea, water, cookies, pizza)

No comments:

Post a Comment