Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, March 16, 2022

3:16

 Morning:

Woke up and got ready. Today I am taking the BART to work. Grabbed my things and headed over to the Bay Fair station and waited in the car for a bit. When it was time I went over to catch the train. It was a later train but the ride was still good and I got to the Civic Center station at 7:06 AM. Walked over to work and set up in the EXPO room. Having coffee, checked in and now waiting for the forum meeting. Haven't been to one since the first week of the year due to training commitments. Today I get off early due to some appointments and Gabriel's interview at St. Joachim. Also, later today is Javi's new practice day so we have to go to that.  The forum ended and I got hungry so I ate my sandwich early. Created a document that summarizes some flow charts that are confusing and now just waiting for time to go home. Off in an hour. It looks like I will have parking on Wednesdays here at 1235, but I'm not sure if I am going to accept it as it may be easier and more cost effective to take BART for 2 days. We'll see, I will let them know soon.

(Morning: Coffee, water, sandwich)

Afternoon:

Got home and chilled. Took a quick nap and got ready for practice. It was a good long practice and they ran a bit and did some good fielding. After practice I took Javi to get a slurpee and came home. 

(Afternoon: meatball, banana bread)

Nighttime:

Bathed Gabriel and had dinner. Helped Javi shower and I showered myself. Sent them to bed and watched TV. About to get some rest, up early again tomorrow to take BART to go to work.

(Nighttime: beer, chili dogs, water, string cheese) 

No comments:

Post a Comment