Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Like the Monday Night Wars

 Morning:  

I woke up and my throat was a bit sore. I was coughing a bit, but I still went to get ready to go to work. Today is my in office day. I wanted to call out, but there is the added pressure of it not looking good to call out on your in office day and also I had to present at Forum. I drove over to the BART station and got on my train, walked over to work only to get a call that the other trainer decided to call out. So now, much like Rick Rude did when he was on Monday Night Raw and Monday Night Nitro on the same day, I would be doing both the training with Monika and presenting at forum. She ran a bit late so I started, when she came on I passed the training over to her and after some time I went over to present my part at forum. When that was done, I went back to the training room to help some folks out with tasks. Right now just waiting for time to have lunch.

(Morning: coffee, water)

Afternoon:

Ate my lunch and now waiting for a meeting and time to be off for the day. The boys have practice today. My back is getting stiff again, I need to find a way to loosen it. Had a quick meeting and was called by my supervisors supervisor regarding messaging in training, Gave him the update and now soon packing up to go. Tooknoff and caught the train home. Drove over and got ready yo go to practice. 

(Afternoon: Sandwich, water, ZOA, pound cake)

Nighttime:

Practice was good, it was mainly hitting today. Javi had some good batting practice time. Tomorrow he will hit off the tee. I'll be working with him on that here and get Gabriel ready for his game as well. After practice I went with Javi to pick up some burgers at Classic Burger. Came home, had dinner, washed dishes, showered, watched the premiere of Moon Knight, made my lunch for tomorrow and now off to bed. Waking up early again, it's an in office day.

(Nighttime: double cheese burger, water, beer)

No comments:

Post a Comment