Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Clocking in

 Morning:

I woke up with the intention of calling out so I can get some rest. But I know that I will not be able to rest and today was shaping up to be pretty chill for me, so I logged in. Packed up the boys backpack and set them up for lunch. Had breakfast ready for them and had them get ready for school. I went to do the drop off solo today. Came back home and made coffee and started working. Right now I am waiting for time to go get Gabriel.

(Morning: Pound cake, water, coffee, chocolate)

Afternoon:

Went to pick up Gabriel and came home. Now just waiting for my wife to get home. She got home, right now I am talking to a supervisor regarding some issues. About to chill for a bit. Got a call from my supervisor and he will not be in tomorrow,  so he wants me to present at forum tomorrow. I have to wait for the page to go live to check it out tomorrow to see if it works before presenting. Running out real quick to get Javi. We have a game later today. Finished work and went to the park to get the kids ready for the game.

(Afternoon: Thai Iced Tea, water, carne molida, white rice)

Nighttime:

The game started and we were off and running. It was a good game, Javi walked and scored, struck out once. Had some good swings again. The kids won again and after my wife took the boys home. I cleaned up the field and drove home after. When I got home I packed my things for tomorrow and helped Javi shower. I showered and after I made my lunch for tomorrow and had dinner. About to go to bed, tired and I go in to work tomorrow. 

(Nighttime: pupusa, water, salami, Ritz crackers, beer)

No comments:

Post a Comment