Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, March 3, 2022

Closer to the weekend

 Morning:

Woke up and went to get dressed. Got the items ready for the boys for school. Had them change and we took them to school. The drop off went well, after we came home and I made coffee and now waiting for questions in the training. This group and this round have been a bit challenging, they are asking questions that would be considered basic eligibility work. It is crazy to me. 

(Morning: Coffee, water, Ham croissant)

Afternoon:

I went solo to get Gabriel. but before I got him I picked up some Thai Iced Tea. Came home and had lunch, checked in to work. Answering a few questions before going on my last break to go get Javi. We went to pick him up and it started to sprinkle a little bit. Came home and I checked into work and now running out the clock. After work I just chilled out in the living until dinner time.

(Afternoon: Chicken, tortilla, cheese, Thai Iced Tea, ZOA)

Nighttime:

Had dinner, cleaned up, showered, changed the boys, chilled on the couch until I put the boys to bed. Now going to watch TV and relax until bedtime. 

(Nighttime: sandwich, beer, water, reese's pieces)

No comments:

Post a Comment