Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Ham Tuesday!

 Morning: 

Woke up and was so close to calling out today. But I went to get ready and got the boys lunch items ready. Had them get dressed and I took them to school. My wife stayed home preparing a ham we are having today for lunch. The drop off was good on both parts, came home in a good time and made coffee and logged in to work. Started up training and it will soon be over. Training is over and I went to take a shower. It's warm outside. Pretty soon going to get Gabriel.

(Morning: coffee, water)

Afternoon:

We went over to pick up Gabriel and came home. About to have some ham for lunch. Ate and built a book shelf nook for the boys. On my break I we went to get Javi and passed by 7-11 to get some slurpees for all of us and came home so I could finish out my work day.

(Afternoon: Ham, bread, water, Root Beer, slurpee)

Nighttime:

After work I packed my things up for tomorrow. We cleaned the boys room and tossed out some old clothes and got some ready for donations. Cut the ham and washed the dishes and crock pot. Showered,  put clothes to wash. Changed Gabriel and had Javi change, sent them to bed. Watched some TV and folded laundry,  now off to bed.

(Nighttime: monster mix, ham, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment