Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Game day

 Morning:

Woke up and got ready, got items for the boys ready and had them get ready as well. It was raining this morning, so Gabriel's t-ball game may be canceled if the field is not good. Waiting to see what they tell us about it. Went to go drop off the kids and came home. Made some coffee, checked in to work and was able to chat with a few people before locating documents that we need for training. Had a chat with Amilcar regarding some business processes and now getting ready to go get Gabriel.

(Morning: Water, Coffee, muffin)

Afternoon:

We went over to wash the car and picked up Gabriel. Now we are home, heated up some leftovers for lunch and now waiting for my next break so we can go pick up Javi. I just got super tired right now, hopefully I get some energy soon before I pass out and fall asleep. Took Gabriel with me to go get Javi and came home. Logged back in to work and finished out the day. Packed up my things for the next 2 days as I am going to the office. Going to be off early as well for practice and games. After work I got Gabriel ready to go and we headed off to the park for his t-ball game.

(Afternoon: Tacos, water)

Nighttime:

The game was fun. Gabriel got pitched to which was cool, he got 3 hits off pitches, no tee today so that was great. It was really cold and after the game I dropped my wife and kids at the house so I can pick up some burgers for dinner. Came home and had dinner, cleaned up a bit, set up the boys for tomorrow. Showered and now watching TV until bed time.

(Nighttime: burger, water, Gatorade)

No comments:

Post a Comment