Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, March 19, 2022

Games canceled

Morning:
Woke up this morning and grabbed some coffee. Got the boys ready and I took a shower. They canceled the boys game due to rain and now getting ready to have lunch.
(Morning: coffee, water)

Afternoon:
We ate at Texas Roadhouse and after went to Costco to grab some things. Got home and watched Cold Case Files and now resting up. We went over to Southland Mall to thr carnival they had. My wife and kids got on some rides and we got some snacks before coming home.
(Afternoon: Dr. Pepper, water, pulled pork, bread, chicken wings, Cesar salad, ice cream, funnel cake)

Nighttime:
Got back home and we started Watchung TV. Made my Mom and my wife some screwdrivers and we watched some TV before I had some Sake Bombs! 
(Nighttime: sake bomb, water, red vines)

No comments:

Post a Comment