Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, March 25, 2022

Game Day

 Morning:

Woke up and went to get dressed and ready for work. Grabbed my lunch and my bag and headed off tot he BART station to take the train to work today. The ride was good, walked over to 1235 and made my way up to the room I sit in. I set up the room and logged in. The training today was again just task work and support. Now just wrapping up and seeing what we are doing tomorrow. Had my lunch a bit early since I am leaving at 1:30 today.

(Morning: Water, coffee, sandwich, ZOA)

Afternoon:

Sitting here waiting for time to go. My things are already packed so I can just wake off and go to the BART station to go home. Got on the train and got to Bay Fair. Passed by getting us some Starbucks and came home to rest and get ready to go to the game.

(Afternoon: iced Caramel Macchiato, water)

Nighttime:

Got to the field and started to set up up. Had the boys warm up and the game started.  Javi played 2 defensive innings and had one at bat, he struck out but had good swings in the process. They won the game 6-1. After we handed out snacks and I went to pick up dinner. Came home, ate and showered. Now watching TV before bed.

(Nighttime: beer, water, Hawaiian BBQ)

No comments:

Post a Comment