Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, March 18, 2022

Finally Friday

 Monday:

Woke up and had all the intentions of calling out, Tired and really want to sleep, but something tells me that I should go in to work. Got the boys ready and got their lunch ready as well. We went over to drop off Gabriel and Javi at school and on the way back home we stopped by Starbucks. During the drive home I found out that one of my unit members called out so I offered to cover the training. We started training and it was a pretty smooth day. Just working on a training case and helping with tasks. After I got ready to go get gas in the truck, go to the dollar tree to get a gift bag and we went over to get Gabriel.

(Morning: Caramel Macchiato, water)

Afternoon: 

Picked up Gabriel and came home. We got some food and had lunch. I folded some clothes and put some of it away. Attended our unit meeting and we were told that one of our trainers will be moving on as a supervisor for another program. It is a really good thing for her, we are losing out but she will do great and we will move on as well. After work I got some items ready so we can toss them out at my sister's house. We drove down and it was a pretty quick drive.

(Afternoon: Shrimp burrito, root beer, water)

Nighttime:

We left my sister's house and went to Chuck E Cheese. Had a nice time at Myrna's party and came home. Been relaxing and about to go to bed.

(Nighttime: water, root beer, beer, pizza, rosquillas)

No comments:

Post a Comment