Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Another day closer to the end

 Morning:

Woke up and got ready. Got the boys lunch for school ready and had them get dressed. Took them by myself today. Passed by McDonald's grabbing breakfast for me and my wife. Came home and made coffee, now logging in and getting ready for training. Training went ok today, we were able to get through it and give them some time to work on a few things. After I prepared the meatloaf for lunch.

(Morning; Coffee, water, Sausage Biscuit, Sausage McMuffin, Hash brown)

Afternoon:

Drove over to pick up Gabriel and came home to start making lunch. Checked in to work and waiting for time to go get Javi. Picked him up and came back home to eat. Working now and running out the clock. Finished up work and packed up my things for tomorrow. Going in to the office. Played WWE 2K22 and played outside with my wife and kids.

(Afternoon: Meatloaf, white rice, water, ZOA)

Nighttime:

Cleaned up and washed dishes. Both boys bathed and I made them food for dinner. I showered and had the last piece of meatloaf with rice. Now watching TV before bed.

(Nighttime: meatloaf,  white rice, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment