Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, March 25, 2022

Off early

 Morning:

Woke up and got ready for work. Not feeling too well, but it's an easy training day. Might log out early. Got the boys ready and took them to school. After I came home, made some coffee and logged in to work. Training was good today, it's finished now. Got approval to be off at 12. So just waiting for time to pass by so I can leave.

(Morning: Monster mix, coffee, water)

Afternoon:

Logged off of work and went to get Gabriel. After we hit up the Nike outlet in San Leandro and got the boys shoes. After we went to get some milk at Target and picked up lunch. Came home and are pupusas and now waiting in line to pick up Javi while listening to some Whitney Houston. After we came home and waited to start driving down to Daly City.

(Afternoon: pupusas, root beer, water)

Nighttime:

Got down to South City and put gas in at Costco. Picked up my wife's friend and dropped them off at Chevy's. I went over with the boys to my sister's. Had dinner and hung out, around 8:15 we went over to pick her up and came home. Got here and now relaxing having a few drinks before bed.

(Nighttime: fish and chips, water, doritos, margarita, beer)

P.S.

When dealing with things at work, I get frustrated but I try to never let my team down. Even if I am not feeling well, I show up. There is someone there that doesn't. I don't respect that. Be part of the team or move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment