Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, February 27, 2022

Sunday

Morning:
Woke up and went to shower. Got ready and had coffee. We went over to church and came back home.
(Morning: coffee, water)

Afternoon:
Went we over to Shell Shock and had lunch. Hit up Target and came home. Had a few beers and we hung out in the backyard just talking. Came back inside and went to lay down a bit, ordered some pizza and waited for it to arrive. 
(Afternoon: water,  beer, sea food, chocolate)

Nighttime:
After dinner I played Uno with Javi, he beat me 3 games to 1. Had him shower, my wife bathed Gabriel and I tool a shower after. We watched a bit of AFV and I put the boys to bed. Watched some shows on the NFL network and came out to hang our a bit. Tomorrow we continue with training. 
(Nighttime: pizza, beer, water, crazy bread)

No comments:

Post a Comment