Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, March 17, 2022

St. Patrick's Day

Morning:
Woke up and got ready. Made coffee and packed up my lunch. Headed over to the BART station and got parking, now waiting for the train so I can head over to work. Today I am off early so I can come up and get ready for Javi's game later today against the Cubs. Logged in to work and reviewed some documents, I was able to send one to my supervisor for review. We also met briefly to talk about the upcoming training and how it may change. I ate my sandwich early today as I am leaving early. On a quick break here watching Spider-Man No Way Home.
(Morning: coffee, water, ZOA, Sandwich)

Afternoon:
Right now still reviewing some items, waiting for 1:30 to roll around so I can walk over to BART and go home. I have to stop by Target first to grab some snacks for the boys. Gabriel is still a little sick, but seems to be doing much better. We'll see when I get home. I got to the BART station and went to Target real quick,  came home to drop off the snacks and went to get Javi. Came home to rest up and wash some dishes before the game. We left here at 4:20 to get there on time.
(Afternoon: water, torta de carne, white rice, soda)

Nighttime:
We got to the park and warmed up. I let a kid borrow Javi's old glove and we finished warm up and the game started. Javi grounded out in his first at bat, he was upset but he was the only one who had put the ball in play at that point. His second at bat he got a hit and made it 2nd on a throw, eventually scored. He struck out in his last at bat, but he did really well today. After the game I drove my wife and the kids to get the truck and I went with Gabriel to get the car washed and came home. Had dinner, showered and now watching TV. Trying to get my back to stop hurting. 
(Nighttime: mcdouble, McChicken,  beer, water) 

No comments:

Post a Comment