Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, March 13, 2022

Picture Day

Morning:
Woke up and went to have some coffee and breakfast. Showered and got the boys ready for picture day. We left to go to the ballpark and we got them their pictures and came home.
(Morning: coffee, donuts)

Afternoon: 
Went to Wlmart and got a few things. Came back home and chilled for a bit, washed the boys baseball pants again and now just sitting in the car trying to relax. Today has not been a good day for me, everyone is just acting up more than usual and just treating me bad. Came back home and took a nap, my back is hurting,  need to rest up.
(Afternoon: muffin, water)

Nighttime:
Had dinner and washed dishes,  took out the trash and cleaned up all with my back being not cooperative. Got the boys items ready for school tomorrow without anyone helping me as always. They see that I am in a lot of pain, but they don't care. I took a shower and watched half of AFV and now relaxing on the couch waiting for the Walking Dead to start. Finished the show and now off to bed. My back is still hurting me and I don't want to take any pain meds, let's see how long I can go.
(Nighttime: water, Chinese food)

No comments:

Post a Comment