Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, October 1, 2020

lockdown day 199

 Morning:

Got up, made Gabriel a bottle before going to shower. So tired this morning. I got dressed and came out to get him ready for preschool. Today was better than the last 2 days for him. He was happy to go to school today. We came home and set up Javi for his class day. I really wanted to call out today to sleep, but the boys are here so sleep would not be an option. Made coffee and had a boost, checked in to work and have been helping people most of the morning. Not sure what the rest of the day holds, I think we are going to Costco after work.

(Morning: Boost, Coffee, Water, Pop Tart)

Afternoon:

I went to pick up Gabriel and to Safeway to get some items for lunch. Got home and had shrimp fettuccine alfredo and chilled for the rest of my lunch. Helped a few people along the way and ran out the clock. Going to get Javi soon and go to costco. 

(Afternoon: shrimp fettuccine Alfredo,  water)

Nighttime:

We picked up Javi and went to costco,  got the lasagna for Saturday. Cams home, I made the boys French fries and I had quite a few sake bombs. Very tipsy, so I showered and bow putting Gabriel to bed. Set up my nachos to heat up when I get out soon. Had my nachos with some water and watched tv.  Now off to bed. 

(Nighttime: nachos, sake bombs,  water)

No comments:

Post a Comment