Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, October 11, 2020

lockdown day 208

Morning:
Got up, showered and got ready. Didn't sleep well last night. Packdd up the truck and we are on the way to Petaluma to the Pumpkin patch. We drove up there, no traffic on the way. When we got on the Golden Gate Bridge we happened to meet my sister and brother who were on the way. We got up to the pumpkin patch and the kids went on pony rides. 
(Morning: water, coffee, boost)

Afternoon:
After the pony rides we picked out some pumpkins and the boys got corn dogs. After we went to eat some lunch qt Lombardi's. I had a tri trip sandwich, ribs and potato salad and lemonade. After we went to the Petaluma outlets and did some shopping, I didn't get anything. Drove home  and had a monster on the way. There was slight traffic and we got home. I had some packages waiting for me. I went to the dollar tree real quick to get a soap dish. Came home and chilled. 
(Afternoon: tri trip sandwich,  lemonade, monster, potato salad,  ribs, garlic bread)

Nighttime:
We were watching Hubie Halloween and had to stop it because Gabriel was acting up and not letting us watch. I went to shower and after I changed him and brushed his teeth. Ate 3 ribs and now putting him to bed. He went to sleep, we finished the movie, watched more TV and I dozed off on the couch, now moving over to the bed.
(Nighttime: ribs, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment