Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, October 9, 2020

lockdown day 206

 Morning:

I woke up and went to shower. I got ready for work and then got Gabriel ready for school. We went to drop him off and put gas in the truck and came back home. When we got here we set up Javi for school and I had coffee and a boost. Checked in to work and started answering emails and answering questions that EW's had regarding cases. 

(Morning: Boost, Coffee, Water)

Afternoon: 

We ate chicken flautas and are getting ready to go drop Javi off at the Boys and Girls club and driving over to see some houses. We went over to see the houses and some were really good, we came home and I picked up Javi and we went to my sister's house to get Gabriel. 

(Afternoon: Chicken flautas, water)

Nighttime:

Got Gabriel and came home. Started watching the game and bathes Gabriel. Javi showered and I had dinner and played Uno with Javi. About to shower and put Gabriel to bed. He went to bed and I came out and played the switch with Javi for a bit. Watched the last episode of The Boys and played Madden. Now off to bed.

(Nighttime: flautas, beer)

No comments:

Post a Comment