Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, October 22, 2020

lockdown day 219

Morning:
Got up,  made Gabriel a bottle, went back to bed for a bit. Finally got up and went to shower and got ready for work. Changed Gabriel and we took him to preschool. The drop off was good. We talked about getting the tires changed and the oil change as well, so I will be looking into that today.
Got home, made coffee, had a boost. Went to the forum meeting and got ready for the meeting I have later on.
(Morning: coffee, boost, water)

Afternoon:
I went to go get Gabriel and put gas in thr truck. Came home and got ready for the meeting. Checked in and now driving for them. The training went well. Much better organized than the last one. I did my part and set up an app they wanted me to set up for them. Logged off and got ready to go get Javi and go visit my Mom.
(Afternoon: fig newtons,  corn chips, water, cheese its)

Nighttime:
Got to my sister's to see my Mom for a bit. She is doing good after surgery. Won't be able to drive for about 6 weeks. We hung out a bit and talked about Thanksgiving and what we are bringing. We left to go to Target,  got some groceries and picked up some Hawaiian BBQ for dinner. Came home, ate, changed Gabriel and showered. Now putting him to bed. He went to sleep I came out to watch the Goldbergs and played madden. Now off to bed.
(Nighttime: Hawaiian BBQ,  water)

No comments:

Post a Comment