Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, October 24, 2020

lockdown day 221

Morning:
Got up, put clothes to wash. Showered and got ready for work. Everyone woke up late so my wife went to drop Gabriel off and I stayed working. Had my coffee and boost and checked in to work. Training again today. The training went well, some people just never learn. But anyway, folded clothes and soon going to get Gabriel. 
(Morning: coffee, boost, water)

Afternoon:
My wife went to costco and brought me back a strawberry yogurt and in a few minutes going out to get Gabriel and take him to my sister's. Did that and went to the Dollar Tree, drove home and went right in to a meeting and another meeting and another meeting. I made some cases and I logged off a 5

(Afternoon: strawberry yogurt. Water, shrimp fettuccine alfredo)

Nighttime:
Went to pick up Javi and drove to my sister's to get Gabriel. Hung out for a bit but Gabriel didn't want to come home, so he is spending the night. I took Javi to get a happy meal and  came home to take a shower and help javi with his pumpkin decorations. Had some Sake Bombs and saw there was a leak under the sink, cleaned that up and now hanging out. Finished watching Smackdown and fell asleep on the couch.  Woke up and went to bed. 
(Nighttime: skate bombs, beer, corn nuts, peanuts)

No comments:

Post a Comment