Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, October 6, 2020

lockdown day 204

 Morning:

Got up, put clothes to wash before going to shower. I got ready and went to get Gabriel ready. We were running a bit late today and we needed to head out. The drop off was good, it was quick, we came back home, set up Javi for school, had a boost, coffee and switched out the clothes before logging in to work. I followed up with a few people about questions they had yesterday when I was off. Answered some new questions and on my break I cut the watermelon. Finished some more laundry and soon going to go get Gabriel.

(Morning: Coffee, Boost, Water, Watermelon, Pop Tart)

Afternoon: 

We went to get Gabriel, my wife wanted Subway so we stopped by. Got home I heated up some left over Chinese food to eat. Had a really good lunch and now back to work. Javi should be going to the Boys and Girls club soon. Came back from taking Javi over and worked on some more emails and requests. At 5 I took Gabriel outside to play while we waited for my wife to be done with work to go get Javi.

(Afternoon: Water, Fried rice, Lemon Chicken, Mongolian Beef)

Nighttime:

We picked up Javi and went to the Dollar Tree to get Halloween decorations and after we decided to get some Halloween donuts at Krispy Kreme. Came home had dinner and dessert and now about to shower. Hung out for a bit and then put Gabriel to bed. Watched a bit of TV with my wife before starting to watch the Child's play remake. Oh boy. What a mistake that was. After going to bed.

(Nighttime: small portion if chinese food. Donuts, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment