Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, October 19, 2020

lockdown day 217

Morning:
Woke up, made a bottle for Gabriel,  went yo shower and get ready for work. When I came out I got Gabriel ready for preschool. We drove him over, it was a bit cold this morning. We got home and I made my coffee, had a boost and checked in to work. Javi logged himself into his class and started school. 
The morning has gone by pretty quickly, I moved the cars and now waiting for my mom to get Javi.
(Morning: coffee, boost, water,  fig newtons)

Afternoon:
My Mom picked up Javi and we had some pizza. Now catching up on the last episode of the show haunting of Bly house on Netflix. Finished that series, we went for a walk,  checked back in to work. The request I had made earlier for the materials for training was not complete. I won't get them until tomorrow,  which is my day off. Anyway, watching the football game and working. Ready to get out of here.
(Afternoon: water. Pizza, fig newtons)

Nighttime:
We headed out to Benihana's to meet my Mom, sister, God Daughter, niece and the boys for dinner. We had a good time and good food. Service was not great and the prices went up. After we came home, the boys changed, I showered and now just hanging out watching tv before bed. 
(Nighttime: Benihana's trio, water, soup, salad)

No comments:

Post a Comment