Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, October 13, 2020

lockdown day 210

Morning:
Got uo, set up Javi for school. No work for us and no preschool for Gabriel. Started watching a movie,  cleaned the beds, showered and got ready.
(Morning: coffee)

Afternoon:
Had some Mango juice while I made some French fries and going to have lunch now. After lunch I chilled for a bit and had to head out to Chase to send a money wire. We did that and went to the park for a bit. Gabriel left with my sister and we took Javi home. We watxhed a show and now going to get gas and get Gabriel. 
(Afternoon: iced caramel Macchiato,  bistec encebollado,  white rice, puffs, popcorn, Mango juice)

Nighttime:
Got Gabriel and hung out a bit before coming home. When I got here I separated the clothes for laundry tomorrow and made myself some food. Changed Gabriel and I showered and put him to bed. Watched some tv, signed some paperwork online and tried to go to bed.
(Nighttime: tortilla, eggs, vienna sausages, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment