Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, October 10, 2020

lockdown day 207

Morning:
Got up and put clothes to wash. Showered and when I came out I dressed Gabriel so we could take him to school. We dropped him off and came home to make coffee and drank a boost and checked in to work. My unit meeting got changed to 11. Javi was in class and I just worked all morning. 
(Morning: water, boost, coffee)

Afternoon:
I went with Javi to pick up Gabriel. Took them to get Happy Meals for lunch. Came home, folded some clothes and about to take Javi to the Boys and Girls club and get my lunch.
Got my food, ate and checked back into work. Finished that up and went to pick up Javi and dropped my wife and her friend off at Chevy's for happy hour. I was going to go get something but decided to just come home and chill. Javi has been playing the switch and I am hanging out with Gabriel waiting for the call to go pick her up.

(Afternoon: Caramel frappe, water, super nachos, carne asada tacos)

Nighttime: 
Followed Smackdown on my phone and talked to my mom. Going to get some water and chill for a bit. My wife called and we went to go get her and her friend. Dropped her off at home and we came home. I showered and changed Gabriel. Put him to bed, Javi was playing Mario Odyssey and he went to bed. I played madden and now going to bed.

(Nighttime: water, ribs, beer)

No comments:

Post a Comment