Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, October 15, 2020

lockdown day 213

 Morning:

Woke up sore. I had to twist around not to squash Gabriel at night since he loves to move around. Went to make him a bottle and I went to shower. Got him ready to go and we dropped him off at preschool. It's going to be a hot one today. Came back home, set up Javi for school. Had some coffee and a boost. Settled in to work and was asked to join a training. During the training I was asked to present so I did. After that just chilled until lunch time.

(Morning: Coffee, Water, Boost)

Afternoon:

Had some pot stickers, my Mom picked up Javi after she got Gabriel and we headed to review the house inspection. The plumbing and electrical were in need of repairs, so we are waiting for the full report in order to see what is going to happen next. Got back in to work and now running out the clock. After work I went to total wine to get some Flor de Caña, Toña, tequila and wine. Then off to get the boys.

(Afternoon: Pot Stickers, Pink lemonade, ice cream, water)


Nighttime:

Hung out at my sister's for a bit, hearing the stories of the day. Came home,  unloaded the truck and put things away. We went to get the food and came home to eat. I changed Gabriel and showered, put him to bed and nlw watching Netflix. Played madden and listened to How Did This Get Made? And now bed time.

(Nighttime: burrito,  beer, nachos, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment