Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, October 4, 2020

lockdown day 202

Morning:
Got up, changed Gabriel's diaper. Went to shower and got ready yo go take thr trash out and go to the storage. My wife wanted to go as well, so I waited for her to get ready and helped Javi start building his Mario lego set. We left and did what we set out to do. Got back home and had coffee and finished with the lego set

(Morning: coffee)

Afternoon:
Watching football and I asked if anyone wanted to go to eat at the Outback steak house.  No one did and Javi was giving attitude about how he wanted to eat here.
So basically since it was my idea, they all sh*tted on it. I had lasagna,  pizza and lemonade. So, Javi wasn't trying to share his legos with Gabriel so I took him out to get some set of his own and came back home.
(Afternoon: lasagna, pizza, lemonade, water)

Nighttime:
Got back home, built his legos and they played with them. Started watching the Niner vs Eagles game and we were helping my wife's goddaughter by listening to her presentation for class. Now having some wine and finishing the game. Niners lost,, passed at that.. anyway,, Going to shower later and watch the Walking Dead.
(Nighttime: wine, water, spaghetti. Popcorn)

No comments:

Post a Comment