Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, October 14, 2020

lockdown day 212

 Morning:

I was tired, woke up and went back to sleep until my second alarm went off. Made Gabriel a bottle and I went to shower and get ready. After I changed him and got him ready for school, no diaper today, we are going to try and not have him wear one from now on so he can learn. We dropped him off and came back home, I made my coffee, had a boost and set up Javi for school. He started working and I checked in to work, attended the meeting and got things ready for my Mom since she is picking up the boys.

(Morning: Boost, Water, Coffee)

Afternoon: 

My Mom picked up Javi and went to get Gabriel, we had crab sandwiches for lunch. I took a nap and went in to work again. Attended a training that was not really helpful as a whole, but it did get some information out there for people. Going to see how it goes since they start the new function on Monday. I got the trash ready and took it out. About 1 more hour of work to go today and it's a bit hot in this house. Finished work and we went to get the boys. 

(Afternoon: Crab sandwich, water, Monster)


Nighttime:

Got to my sister's house and chilled for a bit. Went tk Target after to get some ice cream. Got home and chilled, ate some bread sticks from Pizza Hut and had a beer. Changed Gabriel,  showered and put him to bed. Came out to watch the Billboard awards and had an ice cream. Going to bed soon. 

(Nighttime: bread sticks, beer, water, ice cream)

No comments:

Post a Comment