Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, October 7, 2020

lockdown day 205

 Morning:

Woke up and made Gabriel a bottle, went to shower and got dressed. After I came out and changed Gabriel for preschool. I took him and dropped him off and he was happy today. Came back home and made my Coffee, had a boost and checked in to work. Today there is no meeting but I will be answering questions as needed. I helped Javi start his independent study day with school and he did a good job today. After some time my wife came back from the office. After class Javi had lunch and we waited for my Mom to pass by getting him.

(Morning: Coffee, Water, Boost)

Afternoon:

My Mom picked him up and took him to get Gabriel to go to my sister's place. I made myself some food for lunch and resting before going back in to work. Started working again, took a quick break to take out the trash. Very sleepy, but plugging through. Finished work and off to get the boys. 

(Afternoon: Gallo Piñto, water, eggs, toast, cheese, donut)

Nighttime:

We picked up the boys and went to Target to grab some milk and items to make lunch tomorrow. Came home and put things away and ate some cheese sticks. Showered and put Gabriel to bed. Came out and played Super Mario Bros deluxe. Played madden and now off to bed.

(Nighttime: beer, cheese sticks, water, donut, cheese it's)

No comments:

Post a Comment