Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, September 30, 2020

lockdown day 198

Morning:
Showerd and changed. Gabriel didn't go to preschool today, he has been having stomach issues. Javi finished up his school work by 10 and they played the Switch. I was able to attend the forum meeting and got some good information. On my break I went over to the UPS store to send out the left Joy Con that was not working to get repaired by Nintendo. Came back home and finished up my morning work.  My Mom came to get the to watch them.
(Morning: coffee, water, boost)

Afternoon:
We went to see if the food court was open at Tanforan. It was, we got lunch and came back home. Had lunch and answered questions. Rested a bit and seeing how I can assist some folks.I was able to help a few people with CalFresh questions, reviewed some upcoming items that may change the way we do things. Running out the clock, after work going to get the boys. 
(Afternoon: panda express, water)

Nighttime:
Got to my sister's place and hung out a bit. Had a quick taste of what they had for dinner and came home. We played Super Mario deluxe and I went to shower. I changed and put Gabriel to bed. Now about to go out to the living room. Watched a documentary on a lunatic who murdered his wife and 2 girls and lied about it. Kind of a bummer of a way to end the night. Going to bed.
(Nighttime: chile verde,  white rice,  tortilla,  water, peanut butter sandwich)

No comments:

Post a Comment