Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, October 22, 2020

lockdown day 220

 Morning:

Woke up, got Gabriel a bottle, went to shower and get ready for work. When I was done I changed Gabriel and we took him to preschool. The drive was good and the drop off was quick. Came home, made coffee, had a boost and now waiting for my meeting to begin. Javi is off working on his school things and getting ready for class. I ended up leaving the meeting early as I was not needed for anything. Did some work and helped some people out. Now waiting for lunch time.

(Morning: Coffee, boost, water, cheese its)

Afternoon:

Had lunch and chilled. Got ready for the next training,  did my part and had to stay logged on for any questions or phone support. Now just running out the clock. Done with work and started watching the football game before we went to meet my family at Chevy's. 

(Afternoon: leftover Hawaiian BBQ, water, monster)


Nighttime:

Got to Chevy's, it was busy. They had a special of 34 cent tacos. We waited an hour and finally sat down. We had a good time and a lot of tacos. We came home, changed Gabriel and I went to shower. Put him to sleep and watched tv. About to go to bed.

(Nighttime: beer, water, tacos)

No comments:

Post a Comment