Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, October 30, 2020

lockdown day 228

 Morning: 

Slept a lot better today. Got up and made Gabriel a bottle and went to take a shower. Opened up a new bar of soap that I got from the Dollar Shave Club and I really like it. It smells good, not over powering, just right. I put clothes to wash and got Gabriel ready for preschool. We dropped him off and came back home to set Javi up for school. He had to show his pumpkin and costume today. He was Bowser from Mario Bros. He had a good day. We were able to get more information about our training and again we were given the instructions so late that I really don't know how we are going to pull this off, but I know we will. I attended a training where I had to present and I jumped into another meeting to discuss our training. We settled on a few things and I was able to get out and assist others. Now waiting for lunch time.

(Morning: Boost, Water, Coffee, fig newtons)


Afternoon: 

Went to drop Javi off at the Boys and Girls club, had pizza and mango juice for lunch. About to step back in to work, I have one more presentation to do and another meeting after that. Hopefully we are able to get things done and agreed on for the training. After that I'm running out the clock. We got on the horn and talked again about training, it was good in a sense that we have each other's back, but it's the same issue as always. Request to train is late and they give us no time to get ready. But we will be ready.

After work I played outside with Gabriel for a bit and we went to get Javi, stopped by target and Popeye's to get dinner.

(Afternoon: Pizza, Mango juice, water)

Nighttime:

Had an iced Chai tea latte and Popeye's chicken. Helped Javi with his shower. Bathed Gabriel and now going to shower. Mandalorian season 2 came out today, going to watch it. Put Gabriel to bed and watched the show. Talked to Arnel and Brian for a bit and finished watching Smackdown. About to go to bed, it's Halloween tomorrow. 

(Nighttime: beer, iced Chai tea latte,  chicken, biscuits, cole slaw)

No comments:

Post a Comment