Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, October 6, 2020

lockdown day 203

 Morning:

Got up and made Gabriel a bottle, went to shower and get ready for work. After I came out to change Gabriel for school. I installed the booster seat in the truck for him and he was excited for the ride to school. We dropped him off and came home. I had coffee and a boost and started working. I have been assisting people with their questions and giving Monday pep talks. Going to move the cars soon and install a booster seat in my car as well. Super sleepy and not feeling working today, but here we are. 

(Morning: Coffee, Boost, Water, Pop Tart) 

Afternoon:

We had lunch, my Mom passed by picking up Javi. I switched out the car seat for a booster. After we went real quick to pick up Javi's school packet and came home. Did more work until we attended the parent/teacher conference and it went well. Now watching a movie. Finished the movie and went to pick up the boys. Hung out at my sister's for a bit and then headed home. 

(Afternoon: pop tart, monster, water, bean soup, white rice)


Nighttime:

On the way home we got some Chinese food and had dinner here. After I watched some of RAW, bathed Gabriel,  sent Javi to shower and cleaned up a bit before showering myself. Now trying to put Gabriel to bed, hopefully that goes quickly. He did fall asleep fast, I went out to finish up washing the dishes and played some Mario Bros deluxe on the switch.  After Javi went to bed I watched RAW and now off to sleep.

(Nighttime: beef chow fung, fried rice, lemon chicken,  water) 

No comments:

Post a Comment