Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, October 28, 2020

lockdown day 226

 Morning:

Got up with no energy to do anything today. I went to shower and got ready for work. I got Gabriel ready and took him to preschool. We came back home and I made my coffee and had my boost. Listed the items Javi had to do for school today as it is his independent study day. In my forum meeting now, really don't want to be working today. But here we are. I attended the forum and got some good information. Javi finished up his school items and we went to drop off the books he checked out. Picked up some Chinese food on the way home.

(Morning: Coffee, water, boost)

Afternoon:

We got home, I gave Javi his lunch. I waited for my wife to get home with Gabriel before I had lunch. After I attended the training and half way through my VPN and internet went down. But I was able to get on a hot spot and after I was able to get back on and do my part. About to.go in to another meeting. Finished all my meetings and we got ready to go to best buy to pick up the air fryer and then to Serramonte. 

(Afternoon: Chinese food, water)

Nighttime:

We got to Serramonte and we returned the box of diapers we had bought a few weeks ago for Gabriel,  but since he isn't wearing them, we returned them. We walked around a bit, went to the Disney store,  my wife bad food at the food court. We shopped at Target and came home. When we got here I had dinner and showered. Put Gabriel to bed, we watched a movie and now I am finishing up NXT before bed.

(Nighttime: Thai tea, beef chow fun, water, coffee cake)

No comments:

Post a Comment