Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, October 16, 2020

lockdown day 214

 Morning:

Got up, made Gabriel a bottle and I went to shower. I got ready and my wife got Gabriel ready for preschool. We took him and came back home. We came back home, I made coffee and had a boost. Checked in to work and was invited to a meeting where I had to do some training. Soon I will be on a webinar and that should take me to 12. 

(Morning: Boost, Water, Coffee)

Afternoon:

I took off to go get Gabriel and I noticed people crossing the street and looking towards the mountains. I finally got a peak and there was a grass fire on Sign Hill. It was really bad. Fire trucks zoomed by me when I was driving. I got Gabriel and on the drive home we could see the smoke. When we got closer all these cop cars zoomed by us and I decided to take a detour to get home. I got home safe, but the fire was still going on. I attended my unit meeting and after had lunch, took Javi to the Boys and Girls club. I started working again and my wife told me there was another fire in South San Francisco, we could see the smoke via out kitchen window. Looks like they have that one under control as well.

Finished up work and we went to get Javi and drove over to Tanforan to go to Cold Stone for ice cream. 

(Afternoon: White rice, Carne modia, ice cream, Mango juice, water, ice cream shake)

Nighttime:

Got home and the boys had dinner. Bathed Gabriel,  sent Javi to shower and soon after showered myself. Put Gabriel to bed and came out to play some Mario Odyssey with Javi and my wife. When he went to bed,  we watched the news and now I am watching Smackdown before going to bed.

(Nighttime: beer, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment