Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, October 3, 2020

lockdown day 200

 Morning:

Got up, went to start laundry, showered and changed. When I came out Gabriel was wandering around the house so I changed him and noticed that my laptop was acting up. The Wi-Fi driver died on it, so I called IT to see if they could fix it. They tried to uninstall it and install an updated version, but that didn't work, so my wife went to drop Gabriel off and I stayed trying to troubleshoot the computer with IT. When we saw that it wasn't working I went to the office to have them look at it there. There was not traffic, I had to look for parking which I found pretty quickly. Went it and they fixed it fast. Left the city and passed by Peet's coffee on the way home and got here. I checked in when I was here to show my supervisor that everything was up and running. Answered a few questions and waiting for time to go get Gabriel and go to lunch.

(Morning: Iced Caramel Machiatto, water)

Afternoon:

Went to get Gabriel and came home to have lunch. Went to my meeting and dropped Javi off at the boys and girls club. Came home to finish the day and help some people. At 5 I shut everything down and went to get Javi around 5:30. We had burgers for dinner and waited for the joy-cons to be delivered. 

(Afternoon: meat patties,  rice and beans, water.)

Nighttime:

We went to target to get some drinks and other items for tomorrow. Got back home and showered. Played some Mario Bros deluxe and now putting Gabriel to bed. He fell asleep quick and I went to play Mario deluxe, watched an episode of The Boys, talked to Arnel for a bit and now going to bed. Party tomorrow. 

(Nighttime: pulled pork sandwich, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment