Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, October 29, 2020

lockdown day 227

Morning: 
Woke up, made Gabriel a bottle. Went to lay on the couch until my mother in law got out of the bathroom. Went to shower and got ready for work. When I was done ingot Gabriel ready and put his costume on for his school Halloween party. We dropped him off and came back home, I made coffee, had a boost, logged in to work and Javi logged in to school. I had a training meeting at 9, but I was excused early from it. Answered a few questions that were asked by EWs and waited for lunch.
(Morning: coffee, boost, water, coffee cake)

Afternoon:
Picked up Gabriel from school, came home to heat up the Chinese food left overs and ate. Went to drop Javi off at the boys and girls club. Came back to do my presentation at the meeting and finished the day off by answering questions from EW's. After work we went to get Javi and came home. My wife opened the new air fryer we got and made fries.
(Afternoon: Chinese food, water)

Nighttime:
I had a beer, took a shower and got Gabriel ready for bed. Chilled and watched the football game and put Gabriel to bed. Came out and watched tv after making some food.
(Nighttime: quesadillas, water, doritos, fig newtons)

No comments:

Post a Comment