Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, October 24, 2020

lockdown day 222

Morning:
Got up, had a headache. Went to start cutting my hair and shaved. Made an appointment to get an oil change. Went to go pick up Gabriel at my sister's. Had breakfast from Jack in the box and chilled for a bit before coming home. Now waiting until time to go get the oil changed. 
(Morning: coffee, breakfast sandwich, French toast platter)

Afternoon:
Took off to Midas to get an oil change and felt a bit ripped off. But anyway that is how it goes with those places. They told me what I already knew, that I needed new tires. I picked up my wife and we went to costco to see if we could purchase tires and set up an appointment. $805 later, we have tires and an appointment for tire installation next Saturday. Came home, carved pumpkinns and now hanging out. Still have a headache,  going to see if I rest a bit. Didn't rest, we went to Serramonte for a bit to walk around.
(Afternoon: water, Mango juice)

Nighttime:
Ended yo finding the 49ers Faithful To The Bay hats and got them for me and the boys. I got my wife a beanie. We went to Target for a bit and came home. I talked to my mom for a bit and made me some food. About to shower. Showered and now putting Gabriel to sleep. He went to sleep and I came out to watch SNL and going to bed soon.
(Nighttime: iced Chai tea latte, water, gallo piƱto, cheese, tortilla, eggs)

No comments:

Post a Comment