Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, April 1, 2020

lockdown day 16

Morning:
Got up, made coffee, had a boost, starting up the work computer. Checked in and started working. Finished up my list and sent it off. Now going to review a few things before heading out for a walk. Took a walk and it was nice, came back and started making the meatloaf. Did some more work while waiting for lunch.
(Morning: boost, coffee, water)

Afternoon:
Had meatloaf with some white rice and water. Treated myself to a little bit of ice cream. Now hanging out until my meeting at 2. The meeting was good, really fun for what it was. I called 8 people to tell them that their telecommuting equipment was ready for Saturday pick up. After we went to throw out some trash ans get the boys some food. Now we are back home.
(Afternoon: water, meatloaf,  white rice, ice cream, red bull)

Nighttime:
Cullo came over and had a chat. When he left we hung out and watched videos. My face is itchy, going to go wash it and watch some television. I took a shower, had dinner and changed the boys. About to go and put Gabriel to bed.  He went to sleep, Javi went to bed after. I stayed up a bit longer to watch tv and now going to sleep.
(Nighttime: peanut butter sandwich, croissant, cheese its, water and milk)

No comments:

Post a Comment