Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, April 7, 2020

lockdown day 22

Morning:
Got up, talked to my sister and made me some coffee. Had a boost as well. Showered and got to work. We took a walk and I attending my meeting that was at 10.
(Morning: coffee, boost, water)

Afternoon:
Had bean soup with rice for lunch and continued working. Now waiting for the time to run out to end work. Javi finished up his school work, I gave vaccum to the room and read for a bit. It's a bit warm, debating if we go out to get some items today or tomorrow.
(Afternoon: bean soup, white rice, water)

Nighttime:
Had 2 beers after work. Watched some Netflix and Gabriel woke up. He went back to sleep. When he woke up again, I had 2 more beers, grilled cheese sandwich and a quesadilla. Went to put Gabriel to bed, he didn't want to sleep, so I came out to have some crackers and watch tv.
(Nighttime: beer, quesadilla, grilled cheese sandwich, Ritz crackers)

No comments:

Post a Comment