Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, April 24, 2020

lockdown day 38

Morning:
Got up, made a bottle for Gabriel. Made my coffee and grabbed a boost and logged in to work. I was able to check in with some people and start our meeting. Still in there while the boys do school work and my wife showers. I have to go out a little later to get the food from my mom. I was on a short meeting that lasted almost 3 hours about our upcoming training. Again we got very minimal done, they keep waiting other people to help but don't want to just get things done. Anyway that is done with.
(Morning: boost, coffee, water)

Afternoon:
We had some Sopa de Res and took off to pick up the Arroz A La Valenciana from my mom. We dropped off my sisters portion and came home to finish the day. I gave Javi his work to finish and I started back up with work. Today my wife and I celebrate 2 years in our respective positions at work, so I ordered some Wingstop for later so we can celebrate. Right now I am working and watching This Is It.
(Afternoon: Spoa de Res, mini donuts, water)

Nighttime:
Had some wings and chilled. Tried our hand at balloon animals and went to watch some YouTube Disney videos with Gabriel before putting him to bed. Took a shower after and now hanging out watching TV.
(Nighttime: wings, iced tea, beer, water, pretzels,  mini donut)

No comments:

Post a Comment