Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, April 24, 2020

lockdown day 39

Morning:
Got up and made Gabriel a bottle, changed his diaper and went back to sleep for a bit. I went to switch out the clothes downstairs and showered. After  I checked in to work and made my coffee. Had that and a boost, dealt with an email that was appeals related and attended a teams meeting. 
Javi had his work to do and had a meeting at 10:30 with his teacher and class. He did a presentation on what makes him happy after we waited for lunch time.
(Morning: coffee, water, boost)

Afternoon:
They had left over soup, i had the arroz a la valenciana my aunt sent me. After we went for a walk. Just getting back and going to rest for a bit before checking back in to work. There were 2 emails I had to review for questions on CF and appeals. I did the first one and we went real quick to the bank and to pick up some Starbuck. I got an Iced CM. We came back home I finished the other case and now just been waiting for time to pass to be off. It's been a long week and I am so ready to be done with it. 
(Afternoon: water, arroz a la valenciana, Iced CM)

Nighttime:
Off work and now waiting to see what we do. We ordered a poke bowl and a sushi burrito. We went to pick it up ans came back home. Had dinner and a few beers, we made strawberry Margaritas and watched a movie. I changed Gabriel and put him to sleep, watching Michael Jackson's Moonwalker and hanging out.
(Nighttime: beer, margaritas, sushi burrito, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment