Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, April 26, 2020

lockdown day 41

Morning:
Got up, watched some news for a bit. Cleaned out the pantry and vaccuumed the living room. Now hanging out while waiting for lunch. Took a shower and went out real quick to do get some things. Today was supposed to be Gabriel's first Giants game, but that was canceled due to the COVID-19 pandemic. 
(Morning: coffee, boost, water)

Afternoon:
I went to throw out the trash, I forgot my mask here at home so I passed by grabbing it before going to the produce market. I got some Mexican cream, mozzarella cheese and charcoal, came home and played Madden while my wife and mother in law made shrimp and fettuccine alfredo. Had lunch and went outside for a bit and took a walk. Watched Nacho Libre and soon about to bathe the boys. 
(Afternoon: shrimp and fettuccine Alfredo, ice cream, water. Chips)

Nighttime:
Boys got bathed. Put things away outside and now washing dishes and clearing out the fridge to put my box of boost in. Right now talking to my mom before we watch some TV. Waiting for the boys nuggets to finish warming up so they can eat.
After watched part 3 and 4 of the Jordan documentary and soon going to bed.
(Nighttime: gatorade, tortillaand cheese, corn chips)

No comments:

Post a Comment