Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, April 12, 2020

lockdown day 26

Morning:
Got up, made breakfast for the boys. Headed out to switch out storage rooms. That took quite some time and we organized the new room. 
(Morning: boost, water)

Afternoon:
We finished up and I went to drop off my mom. Passed by McDonald's getting lunch for my wife and the boys. Came home, showered and had lunch; tortilla, chicharrĂ³n and cheesecake. I went to take a nap because I wasn't feeling well. After some time I came out so we could play outside. We took a quick trip to the bank and Gabriel fell asleep. We stopped by Starbucks and came home and Gabriel continued to nap until around 6.
(Afternoon: tortilla, chicharrĂ³n,  cheesecake, iced caramel macchiato )

Nighttime:
We went to Target to get a few things for Easter Sunday. Came back home, had dinner, watched Trolls World Tour and hung out and chilled. Put the kids to bed, played Madden. Hid some eggs and now going to bed.
(Nighttime: ribs, doritos, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment