Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, April 19, 2020

lockdown day 34

Morning:
Got up, went to watch TV for a bit and started to make breakfast. I made the boys a ham and cheese muffin, Javi was hysterical and started crying because of what I made that I didn't even want to continue cooking. After I cleaned the bed, made coffee, ate some donut holes and started to clean under and behind the couch. Oh lord was it filthy. But at least it's clean now. About to shower soon.
(Morning: coffee, donut holes)

Afternoon:
Cut my hair, showered, had pretzels and 2 slim Jim's. Drank water and now we are outside hanging out. Went in to have lunch and tried to take a nap, didn't work out, we went for a walk and played for a bit outside. Now we are inside and watching Sleeping Beauty. 
(Afternoon: pretzels, water, slim jim, ham, mashed potatoes, sweet bread)

Nighttime:
Took a long nap during the movie that lasted until my wife brought a crying Gabriel to me, I grabbed him and we both fell asleep until around 8. It was a lovely nap. Got up had some pizza and now changing and going to watch some TV. 
(Nighttime: pizza, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment