Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, April 17, 2020

lockdown day 32

Morning:
Got up, about to shower and get ready to go get the phone and do some errands. Showered and got ready and headed out. Picked up the flip phone, drove to get the smog check and threw out some trash and came home. Got Javi set up for his presentation and hung out a bit. 
(Morning: boost)

Afternoon:
Made burgers for the boys and my wife, I had coffee. About to go out and take some food to my mom. Went to the food and also sign in on some apps for my mom.  Talked to my aunt and cousin from a distance and headed out to Costco, the line was too long so I went to Target, got a few things and headed home. Had lunch and took the boys outside to play. Now chilling with Gabriel,  he might take a nap.
(Afternoon: left over arroz a la valeciana, water, bread, slim Jim and pretzels)

Nighttime:
We had ordered some Benihana's for dinner and waited for it to get in. We ate and watched a bit of TV and I went to put Gabriel to bed. He fell asleep quickly and I talked to my Mom for a bit. I took a shower and chilled and watched a Disney sing a long show. After sent Javi to bed and chilled and caught up on Smackdown.
(Nighttime: water. Benihana meal)

No comments:

Post a Comment